STXNEWS LATAM-Embraer taps Moog, Rockwell Collins to supply new E-Jets
Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA selected suppliers for its second-generation E-Jet commercial jets scheduled to enter service in 2018, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Moog Inc will supply fly-by-wire controls and hydraulic systems, while Rockwell Collins Inc will provide the horizontal stabilizer control system.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia