STXNEWS LATAM-Embraer taps Moog, Rockwell Collins to supply new E-Jets
Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA selected suppliers for its second-generation E-Jet commercial jets scheduled to enter service in 2018, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Moog Inc will supply fly-by-wire controls and hydraulic systems, while Rockwell Collins Inc will provide the horizontal stabilizer control system.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official