Lufthansa says April passenger traffic stagnant
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said on Monday that April passenger traffic in terms of revenue seat kilometers was flat from a year earlier.
It added that the monthly passenger load factor, a measure of passenger aircraft utilization, narrowed 0.2 percentage points to 78.3 percent.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement