Lufthansa says April passenger traffic stagnant
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said on Monday that April passenger traffic in terms of revenue seat kilometers was flat from a year earlier.
It added that the monthly passenger load factor, a measure of passenger aircraft utilization, narrowed 0.2 percentage points to 78.3 percent.
(Reporting by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Christoph Steitz)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon