Lufthansa says April passenger traffic stagnant
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German airline Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said on Monday that April passenger traffic in terms of revenue seat kilometers was flat from a year earlier.
It added that the monthly passenger load factor, a measure of passenger aircraft utilization, narrowed 0.2 percentage points to 78.3 percent.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics