Verizon Wireless to pay its parents $7 bln dividend in June
May 13 (Reuters) - Verizon Wireless said on Monday it would pay its parents Verizon Communications and Vodafone Group Plc a dividend of $7 billion in June.
Based on Verizon's 55 percent ownership of the venture and Vodafone's 45 percent stake, this will entitle Verizon to cash payments of $3.85 billion while Vodafone will receive $3.15 billion, according to a regulatory filing from the company.
The Verizon Wireless board decided on the dividend on May 9.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports