CORRECTED-Italy's Autogrill chooses Milan bourse to list World Duty Free
(Corrects name of unit in first paragraph to World Duty Free, not World Duty Free Group, removes word Spanish)
MILAN May 14 (Reuters) - Autogrill, the world's biggest airport retailer, will list its unit World Duty Free on the Milan stock exchange, Autogrill said on Tuesday.
The board of Autogrill, which is controlled by Italy's Benetton family, approved a partial demerger of the travel, retail and duty free business from its roadside restaurant unit earlier this month.
(Reporting By Isla Binnie; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl