Brazil's first oil auction in 5 yrs ends early with record bonuses
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO May 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's first oil exploration and production rights auction in five years ended one day early on Tuesday, with oil companies bidding up bonuses to a record 2.82 billion reais ($1.41 billion) to win blocks in 11 regions, the oil regulator ANP said.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions