Brazil's first oil auction in 5 yrs ends early with record bonuses
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO May 14 (Reuters) - Brazil's first oil exploration and production rights auction in five years ended one day early on Tuesday, with oil companies bidding up bonuses to a record 2.82 billion reais ($1.41 billion) to win blocks in 11 regions, the oil regulator ANP said.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote