BRIEF-Comstock shares up 25.5 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK May 14 (Reuters) - Comstock Holding Companies Inc : * Shares up 25.5 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |