Itaú to buy Citigroup's Brazil consumer finance unit for $1.37 bln
SAO PAULO May 14 (Reuters) - Itaú Unibanco Holding SA , Brazil's largest bank by market value, will buy Citigroup Inc's consumer finance unit in the South American nation for 2.77 billion reais ($1.37 billion), according to a securities filing on Tuesday.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East