Dell's Q1 earnings to come in below expectations -WSJ
SAN FRANCISCO May 14 (Reuters) - Dell Inc will report on Thursday fiscal first-quarter earnings below expectations, the Wall Street Journal cited a person briefed on the company's results as saying.
The world's No. 3 PC maker planned to report earnings excluding "some expenses" of 20 cents a share, lagging an average estimate for 35 cents, the Journal cited the unidentified person as saying.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |