Dell's Q1 earnings to come in below expectations -WSJ
SAN FRANCISCO May 14 (Reuters) - Dell Inc will report on Thursday fiscal first-quarter earnings below expectations, the Wall Street Journal cited a person briefed on the company's results as saying.
The world's No. 3 PC maker planned to report earnings excluding "some expenses" of 20 cents a share, lagging an average estimate for 35 cents, the Journal cited the unidentified person as saying.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video