Egypt's EFG to raise capital through bonus shares
CAIRO May 14 (Reuters) - EFG Hermes, Egypt's biggest investment bank, is seeking to raise its capital to 2.87 billion Egyptian pounds ($412.1 million) from 2.39 billion by issuing bonus shares, the bank said in a statement to the bourse on Tuesday.
EFG plans to issue one free share per five shares held, the statement said, adding that the financial regulator must approve the decision. (Reporting by Shaimaa Fayed; Editing by David Holmes)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote