European authorities working on SME funding plans - EC's Tajani
MADRID May 14 (Reuters) - European Commission vice-president Antonio Tajani said on Tuesday that the EC was working with the European Investment Bank and the European Central Bank on initiatives to use more funds to finance businesses, especially smaller ones.
"There are many ideas ... we are working well with the EIB and the ECB to use more money to go directly to businesses, especially small and medium-size ones," Tajani, who is responsible for industry at the EC, said at a conference in Madrid.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'