Aker Solutions ASA: Mandatory notification of trade
14 May 2013 - Anne Drinkwater, member of the board of directors of Aker Solutions ASA, has purchased shares in the company as follows:
· 8 May: 6 shares at a price of USD 14.5 per share
· 8 May: 394 shares at a price of USD 14.6 per share
· 8 May: 500 shares at a price of USD 14.57 per share
· 9 May: 1,800 shares at a price of USD 14.56 per share
Following the transactions, Drinkwater holds a total of 2,700 shares in Aker Solutions ASA.
For further information, please contact:
Lasse Torkildsen, Head of Investor Relations, Aker Solutions. Tel: +47 67 51 30 39, Mob: +47 911 37 194, E-mail: email@example.com
Bunny Nooryani, Chief Communications Officer, Aker Solutions. Tel: +47 67 59 42 71, Mob: +47 480 27 575, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aker Solutions provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field.
Aker Solutions brings together engineering and technologies for oil and gas drilling, field development and production. The company employs approximately 23 500 people in more than 30 countries. They apply the knowledge and create and use technologies that deliver their customers' solutions.
Aker Solutions ASA is the parent company in the group, which consists of a number of separate legal entities. Aker Solutions is used as the common brand and trademark for most of these entities. In 2011 Aker Solutions had aggregated annual revenues of approximately NOK 36.5 billion. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
This press release may include forward-looking information or statements and is subject to our disclaimer, see www.akersolutions.com.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Aker Solutions ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'