Petroleum Geo-Services ASA : 2013 Annual General Meeting Completed
May 14, 2013: Oslo, Norway, Petroleum Geo-Services ASA ('PGS' or the 'Company') held its Annual General Meeting today at the Company's premises at Lysaker.
The Annual General Meeting resolved to approve all matters as proposed in the Calling Notice.
The PGS share will trade ex-dividend on May 15, 2013 and the dividend payment date is set to be on, or about, May 28, 2013
The minutes from the Annual General Meeting can be downloaded at www.newsweb.no and www.pgs.com.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Petroleum Geo-Services ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats