BRIEF-S.Africa's Life Healthcare posts higher H1 earnings
JOHANNESBURG May 14 (Reuters) - Life Healthcare Group Holdings Ltd : * Says interim cash dividend:up 20% to 54 cents * Says H1 diluted headline EPS 76.3 cents versus 63.8
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote