Nokia unveils new metal-body Lumia smartphone
HELSINKI May 14 (Reuters) - Nokia unveiled a metal version of its Lumia smartphone on Tuesday, striving to catch up with Samsung and Apple Inc in the lucrative handset market.
The Lumia 925 is the latest version in Nokia's range of smartphones using Windows Phone software, with its metal body setting it apart from earlier models.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port