Nokia unveils new metal-body Lumia smartphone
HELSINKI May 14 (Reuters) - Nokia unveiled a metal version of its Lumia smartphone on Tuesday, striving to catch up with Samsung and Apple Inc in the lucrative handset market.
The Lumia 925 is the latest version in Nokia's range of smartphones using Windows Phone software, with its metal body setting it apart from earlier models.
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work