BRIEF-Procter & Gamble CFO says Pantene, Olay both losing share and underperforming
CHICAGO May 14 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co : * CFO says pantene, olay both losing share and underperforming * CFO says 6,450 jobs cut as of April 30, or 750 more than target for June 30 * CFO sees $1.3 billion in additional cost of goods savings next year * CFO says company has "more work to do"
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident