BRIEF-Procter & Gamble CFO says Pantene, Olay both losing share and underperforming
CHICAGO May 14 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co : * CFO says pantene, olay both losing share and underperforming * CFO says 6,450 jobs cut as of April 30, or 750 more than target for June 30 * CFO sees $1.3 billion in additional cost of goods savings next year * CFO says company has "more work to do"
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data