Dell's first quarter earnings to come in below expectations: WSJ
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Dell Inc DELL.O will report on Thursday fiscal first-quarter earnings below expectations, the Wall Street Journal cited a person briefed on the company's results as saying.
The world's No. 3 PC maker planned to report earnings excluding "some expenses" of 20 cents a share, lagging an average estimate for 35 cents, the Journal cited the unidentified person as saying.
(Reporting by Edwin Chan; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone