RBS says 99 percent of investors approve pay resolution
EDINBURGH (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS.L) said 99.3 percent of shareholders who voted approved its remuneration report at its annual shareholder meeting on Tuesday.
All resolutions at the bank's AGM were passed.
(Reporting by Steve Slater; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data