RBS says 99 percent of investors approve pay resolution
EDINBURGH (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS.L) said 99.3 percent of shareholders who voted approved its remuneration report at its annual shareholder meeting on Tuesday.
All resolutions at the bank's AGM were passed.
(Reporting by Steve Slater; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East