Vivendi to develop GVT, keep reviewing Activision
PARIS May 14 (Reuters) - French media-and-telecoms conglomerate Vivendi confirmed it would keep developing Brazilian unit GVT and said it is reviewing options for listed video-game subsidiary Activision Blizzard.
"The board continues to review a variety of options on Activision," Chief Financial Officer Philippe Capron told a conference call on Tuesday. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by James Regan)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |