Vivendi to develop GVT, keep reviewing Activision
PARIS May 14 (Reuters) - French media-and-telecoms conglomerate Vivendi confirmed it would keep developing Brazilian unit GVT and said it is reviewing options for listed video-game subsidiary Activision Blizzard.
"The board continues to review a variety of options on Activision," Chief Financial Officer Philippe Capron told a conference call on Tuesday. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by James Regan)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine forces end rebel airport blockade
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources