BRIEF-Wal Mart Stores-said is not in a position to sign the industriall accord at this time
May 14 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc : * Said is not in a position to sign the industriall accord at this time * Believes its safety plan meets or exceeds the industriall proposal, and will
get results more quickly.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote