BRIEF-Wal Mart Stores-said is not in a position to sign the industriall accord at this time
May 14 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc : * Said is not in a position to sign the industriall accord at this time * Believes its safety plan meets or exceeds the industriall proposal, and will
get results more quickly.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network