AT&T sees mobile business improvements in second quarter
May 15 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc expects a much better results in its wireless business in the second quarter compared with the first quarter, according to Chief Executive Randall Stephenson.
"I don't think we executed very well in the first quarter. It was a bit disappointing to me," Stephenson said during a webcast of an investor conference. "You're going to see the second quarter in mobility looking markedly better than the first quarter."
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years