AT&T sees mobile business improvements in second quarter
May 15 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc expects a much better results in its wireless business in the second quarter compared with the first quarter, according to Chief Executive Randall Stephenson.
"I don't think we executed very well in the first quarter. It was a bit disappointing to me," Stephenson said during a webcast of an investor conference. "You're going to see the second quarter in mobility looking markedly better than the first quarter."
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |