AT&T sees mobile business improvements in second quarter
May 15 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc expects a much better results in its wireless business in the second quarter compared with the first quarter, according to Chief Executive Randall Stephenson.
"I don't think we executed very well in the first quarter. It was a bit disappointing to me," Stephenson said during a webcast of an investor conference. "You're going to see the second quarter in mobility looking markedly better than the first quarter."
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief