Banco do Brasil eyes currencies other than dollar for bond sale
SAO PAULO May 15 (Reuters) - Banco do Brasil SA, the nation's largest bank by assets, is eyeing currencies other than the U.S. dollar for a potential bond issuance this year, Chief Financial Officer Ivan Monteiro said in a conference call on Wednesday.
Monteiro, speaking on the call to discuss first-quarter earnings, said a spike in loan delinquencies between 15 days and 90 days is not worrisome and is due to seasonal reasons. That gauge is used widely to forecast future trends in loan defaults.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data