Cipla Medpro shareholders approve buyout by India's Cipla
JOHANNESBURG May 15 (Reuters) - Cipla Medpro South Africa said on Wednesday its shareholders had approved a $500 million buyout offer from India's Cipla Ltd.
The deal will result in Cipla Medpro being delisted from the Johannesburg exchange in September, it said. (Reporting by David Dolan; Editing by Ed Cropley)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South