Cipla Medpro shareholders approve buyout by India's Cipla
JOHANNESBURG May 15 (Reuters) - Cipla Medpro South Africa said on Wednesday its shareholders had approved a $500 million buyout offer from India's Cipla Ltd.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas reviewing potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border