Hedge fund Highfields Capital dove into Dell fray in first quarter
BOSTON May 15 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Highfields Capital bought 23 million shares of PC maker Inc in the first quarter, according to a securities filing by the fund on Wednesday.
Dell is embroiled in a leveraged buyout deal led by founder Michael Dell to go private for $13.65 per share, a price that has upset some of the company's largest shareholders.
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking