Hedge fund Highfields Capital dove into Dell fray in first quarter
BOSTON May 15 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Highfields Capital bought 23 million shares of PC maker Inc in the first quarter, according to a securities filing by the fund on Wednesday.
Dell is embroiled in a leveraged buyout deal led by founder Michael Dell to go private for $13.65 per share, a price that has upset some of the company's largest shareholders.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |