Hedge fund Highfields Capital dove into Dell fray in first quarter
BOSTON May 15 (Reuters) - Hedge fund Highfields Capital bought 23 million shares of PC maker Inc in the first quarter, according to a securities filing by the fund on Wednesday.
Dell is embroiled in a leveraged buyout deal led by founder Michael Dell to go private for $13.65 per share, a price that has upset some of the company's largest shareholders.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |