REC - primary insider transaction
Sandvika, May 15, 2013: Primary insider Jan Chr. Opsahl (Board Member in REC) and related parties have today purchased 3,100,000 shares in Renewable Energy Corporation ASA (REC) at a price of NOK 1.86 per share. After this transaction, Mr. Opsahl and related parties holds 13,100,000 shares in the company.
REC is a leading global provider of solar electricity solutions. With nearly two decades of expertise, we offer sustainable, high-performing products, services and investment opportunities for the solar and electronics industries. Together with our partners, we create value by providing solutions that better meet the world's growing electricity needs. Our 2,200 employees worldwide generated revenues of more than NOK 7 billion in 2012, approximately EUR 1 billion or USD 1.3 billion.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Renewable Energy Corporation ASA via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor