Ten-year JGB yield rises to 0.90 pct, highest since April 2012
TOKYO May 15 (Reuters) - The 10-year Japanese cash bond yield rose 4.5 basis points to 0.90 percent on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2012, after the yen skidded to a fresh low against the dollar in overnight trade.
The dollar climbed as high as 102.42 yen on Tuesday on the EBS trading platform, its highest level in 4-1/2 years.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV