Ten-year JGB yield rises to 0.90 pct, highest since April 2012
TOKYO May 15 (Reuters) - The 10-year Japanese cash bond yield rose 4.5 basis points to 0.90 percent on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2012, after the yen skidded to a fresh low against the dollar in overnight trade.
The dollar climbed as high as 102.42 yen on Tuesday on the EBS trading platform, its highest level in 4-1/2 years.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South