Ten-year JGB yield rises to 0.90 pct, highest since April 2012
TOKYO May 15 (Reuters) - The 10-year Japanese cash bond yield rose 4.5 basis points to 0.90 percent on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2012, after the yen skidded to a fresh low against the dollar in overnight trade.
The dollar climbed as high as 102.42 yen on Tuesday on the EBS trading platform, its highest level in 4-1/2 years.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement