Ten-year JGB yield rises to 0.90 pct, highest since April 2012
TOKYO May 15 (Reuters) - The 10-year Japanese cash bond yield rose 4.5 basis points to 0.90 percent on Wednesday, its highest level since April 2012, after the yen skidded to a fresh low against the dollar in overnight trade.
The dollar climbed as high as 102.42 yen on Tuesday on the EBS trading platform, its highest level in 4-1/2 years.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message