KPN says 97.4 pct of rights issue subscribed
BRUSSELS May 15 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Wednesday that 97.4 percent of its 3 billion euros ($3.89 billion) rights issue has been taken up by investors.
The group said it would sell the remaining shares in a rump offering to institutional and professional investors on Wednesday.
KPN conducted the 2 for 1 share issue at 1.06 euros per share to bring down its overall debt level.
($1 = 0.7705 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; Editing by David Cowell)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data