Macau casino Galaxy Entertainment posts record Q1 EBIDTA
HONG KONG May 15 (Reuters) - Macau casino Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd said it booked a record first-quarter adjusted EBITDA of HK$2.8 billion ($360.76 million), up 29 percent from a year earlier. For a full statement on the results, please click on: here ($1 = 7.7615 Hong Kong dollars) (Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Stephen Coates)
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales