European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON May 15 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a mixed open on Wednesday, with a strong rally in the past sessions prompting investors to trade cautiously and as some companies disappointed on the earnings front.
At 0604 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were flat, UK's FTSE 100 futures rose 0.3 percent, Germany's DAX futures gained 0.1 percent and France's CAC futures were down 0.1 percent.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad