European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON May 15 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a mixed open on Wednesday, with a strong rally in the past sessions prompting investors to trade cautiously and as some companies disappointed on the earnings front.
At 0604 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were flat, UK's FTSE 100 futures rose 0.3 percent, Germany's DAX futures gained 0.1 percent and France's CAC futures were down 0.1 percent.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data