US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St pares gains, Nasdaq turns negative
NEW YORK May 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared their gains on Wednesday, with the Nasdaq turning negative as Apple Inc extended its decline and fell 4 percent.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 14.67 points, or 0.10 percent, at 15,229.92. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 2.51 points, or 0.15 percent, at 1,652.85. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 5.29 points, or 0.15 percent, at 3,457.32.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack