US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St pares gains, Nasdaq turns negative
NEW YORK May 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks pared their gains on Wednesday, with the Nasdaq turning negative as Apple Inc extended its decline and fell 4 percent.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 14.67 points, or 0.10 percent, at 15,229.92. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 2.51 points, or 0.15 percent, at 1,652.85. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 5.29 points, or 0.15 percent, at 3,457.32.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets