Metso says U.S. appeal court reverses favourable ruling
HELSINKI May 15 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeal court has overturned an earlier verdict in a patent infringement case that found in favour of Finnish engineering firm Metso, the company said on Wednesday.
Metso had sued U.S.-based rival Terex Corp and other firms of infringing on its patents involving lateral folding conveyors.
It said it would seek a reversal of the appeals court's decision, and expects a final outcome in 2014.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |