Metso says U.S. appeal court reverses favourable ruling
HELSINKI May 15 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeal court has overturned an earlier verdict in a patent infringement case that found in favour of Finnish engineering firm Metso, the company said on Wednesday.
Metso had sued U.S.-based rival Terex Corp and other firms of infringing on its patents involving lateral folding conveyors.
It said it would seek a reversal of the appeals court's decision, and expects a final outcome in 2014.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study