Egypt's Orascom Telecom Q1 net loss $204 mln in 2013
CAIRO May 15 (Reuters) - Egyptian mobile phone operator Orascom Telecom Holding said on Wednesday it made a net loss before minority interests of $204 million in the first quarter of 2013.
Revenues were $849 million for the quarter, a decline of about 1 percent year on year, it said in an earnings statement. Orascom said its total subscribers increased 3 percent from a year earlier to about 85 million. (Reporting by Alexander Dziadosz; Editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years