Egypt's Orascom Telecom Q1 net loss $204 mln in 2013
CAIRO May 15 (Reuters) - Egyptian mobile phone operator Orascom Telecom Holding said on Wednesday it made a net loss before minority interests of $204 million in the first quarter of 2013.
Revenues were $849 million for the quarter, a decline of about 1 percent year on year, it said in an earnings statement. Orascom said its total subscribers increased 3 percent from a year earlier to about 85 million. (Reporting by Alexander Dziadosz; Editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |