Qatar Airways CEO: No interest in Bankia stake in IAG
NEW YORK May 15 (Reuters) - Qatar Airways has no interest in buying a 12 percent stake in British Airways parent International Airlines Group from Spanish bank Bankia, the chief executive of Qatar Air said on Wednesday.
In an interview, Akbar Al Baker said reports of interest by the Qatar government in the stake were "nonsense."
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls