Tanzania says to hold exploration licensing round in Oct
NAIROBI May 15 (Reuters) - Tanzania plans to hold an oil and gas exploration licensing round in October at which it will offer seven deep offshore blocks and one onshore block to explorers, state-run Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation said.
TPDC said in an undated notice on its website that the round was a revival of an auction slated for September 2012 that was postponed as Tanzania formulated a new oil and gas policy. The round will be launched on Oct. 25 and will run until May 15, 2014.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South