Metso says U.S. appeal court reverses favorable ruling
HELSINKI (Reuters) - A U.S. appeal court has overturned an earlier verdict in a patent infringement case that found in favor of Finnish engineering firm Metso (MEO1V.HE), the company said on Wednesday.
Metso had sued U.S.-based rival Terex Corp (TEX.N) and other firms of infringing on its patents involving lateral folding conveyors.
It said it would seek a reversal of the appeals court's decision, and expects a final outcome in 2014.
(Reporting by Ritsuko Ando; Editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more