Autodesk reports lower quarterly profit
May 16 (Reuters) - Autodesk Inc, known for its AutoCAD software, reported a lower quarterly profit as license revenue fell 9 percent.
Net income for the company fell to $55.6 million, or 24 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $78.9 million, or 34 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 3 percent to $570.4 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash