Deutsche Telekom CFO says EE valued at 10 bln pounds
COLOGNE, Germany May 16 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday it values EE, its joint venture with France Telecom, at 10 billion pounds ($15.2 billion) and said a partial listing of the business was still the preferred option.
"Such a process needs good timing," Deutsche Telekom's finance chief Timotheus Hoettges told the company's annual shareholders meeting.
"We need to wait for the right moment to place such a huge amount on the market. We don't have to, but when the opportunity is there we can do it," Hoettges added. EE is Britain's biggest mobile operator.
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data