Deutsche Telekom CFO says EE valued at 10 bln pounds
COLOGNE, Germany May 16 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Thursday it values EE, its joint venture with France Telecom, at 10 billion pounds ($15.2 billion) and said a partial listing of the business was still the preferred option.
"Such a process needs good timing," Deutsche Telekom's finance chief Timotheus Hoettges told the company's annual shareholders meeting.
"We need to wait for the right moment to place such a huge amount on the market. We don't have to, but when the opportunity is there we can do it," Hoettges added. EE is Britain's biggest mobile operator.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea