Ex-Citi CEO Pandit, partner take stake in India's JM Financial
MUMBAI May 16 (Reuters) - India's JM Financial Ltd says former Citi Chief Executive Vikram Pandit and his business partner, Hari Aiyer are to buy a 3 percent equity stake in the financial services company through an issue of warrants.
JM Financial also said it would set up a fund jointly with Pandit's firm to buy distressed assets. The fund is targeting an initial capitalisation of $100 million, JM Financial said in a statement late on Thursday.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act