Hikma expects revenue to rise 13 pct in 2013
May 16 (Reuters) - Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc raised its full-year revenue forecast, saying its generic antibiotic doxycycline was generating revenue ahead of its expectations.
The company said it expected group revenue to rise about 13 percent in 2013, up from previous forecast of around 10 percent
Hikma reported revenue of $1.11 billion in 2012.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai