Hikma expects revenue to rise 13 pct in 2013
May 16 (Reuters) - Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc raised its full-year revenue forecast, saying its generic antibiotic doxycycline was generating revenue ahead of its expectations.
The company said it expected group revenue to rise about 13 percent in 2013, up from previous forecast of around 10 percent
Hikma reported revenue of $1.11 billion in 2012.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data