Marathon Oil Corporation to Participate in UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference
HOUSTON, May 16, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that Janet F. Clark, Marathon Oil executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference in Austin on Tuesday, May 21 at 9:25 a.m. CDT.
A live webcast of the remarks will be accessible via Marathon Oil's website at http://www.marathonoil.com. This presentation and associated question-and-answer session will include forward-looking information. A replay of the presentation will be available and archived on Marathon Oil's website until June 21, 2013.
Marathon Oil Corporation is an international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, the Company had net proved reserves at the end of 2012 of 2 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.marathonoil.com.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran