Statoil: Notifiable trading
On behalf of Statoil (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO), DNB has on 15 May 2013 purchased 685,850 shares for use in the group's Share saving plan.
The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 130.64 per share.
Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 7,846,365 shares.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Statoil via Thomson Reuters ONE
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks