RENAULT : Availability of the Base Prospectus in relation wwith update of the EMTN programme
16 May 2013
Communication about availability
of the Base Prospectus in relation with annual update
of the Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) Programme
Within the framework of the annual update of its Euros 7,000,000,000 Euro Medium Term Notes (EMTN) Programme, a Base Prospectus was established by Renault SA and received the visa N° 13-214 from the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) on May 15th, 2013.
Copies of the Base Prospectus are available free of charge in the head office of Renault S.A - 13/15 Quai le Gallo - 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
The Base Prospectus can be also consulted on the web site of Renault SA (www.renault.com) as well as on the website of the AMF (www.amf-france.org).
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: RENAULT via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack