JP Morgan names Cristerna, Ventresca co-heads of global M&A-memo
LONDON May 16 (Reuters) - JP Morgan has appointed Hernan Cristerna and Chris Ventresca to the newly created roles of co-heads of global mergers and acquisitions (M&A), according to a memo seen by Reuters.
Cristerna, 48, was previously head of M&A for Europe, Middle East and Africa while Ventresca, 46, was head of M&A for North America.
A spokeswoman for the bank confirmed the contents of the memo.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act