T. Rowe Price's Rogers: keep dual CEO-chair at JPMorgan
May 16 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group Chief Investment Officer Brian Rogers said in an emailed statement on Thursday that "I fully support the combined chairman and CEO role at J.P. Morgan under the superb leadership of Jamie Dimon."
A spokesman said Rogers was speaking only for the roughly 23 million shares of JPMorgan held in funds he manages. T. Rowe has about 81 million shares of JPMorgan overall. Shareholders of the New York bank will vote next week on a measure urging Dimon's dual leadership roles be separated.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot