T. Rowe Price's Rogers: keep dual CEO-chair at JPMorgan
May 16 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group Chief Investment Officer Brian Rogers said in an emailed statement on Thursday that "I fully support the combined chairman and CEO role at J.P. Morgan under the superb leadership of Jamie Dimon."
A spokesman said Rogers was speaking only for the roughly 23 million shares of JPMorgan held in funds he manages. T. Rowe has about 81 million shares of JPMorgan overall. Shareholders of the New York bank will vote next week on a measure urging Dimon's dual leadership roles be separated.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study