LEG Immobilien buys 2,200 flats, plans more acquisitions
FRANKFURT May 16 (Reuters) - German property company LEG Immobilien said it bought about 2,200 flats in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia from a consortium led by BGP Investment and was planning further deals.
"The acquisition pipeline of LEG is filled with attractive offers. Further portfolios are at an advanced stage," the company said in a statement on Thursday.
It said it was also in talks to obtain a credit line to fund future acquisitions. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone